Monday, May 16, 2011

Sophia Patricia Beautiful Webb!

So right now my baby sister Sophia are having a little date. My mom is gone and I get to watch her. She has been a little bit fussy today so here she is sitting next to me and I set up a little play center for her. She's in her little white chair and so I hung a yellow ball from the lamp and it swings in front of her and she just loves it! And we are of couse, listening to classical music (all the greats: Paderwiski, Gershwin, Beethoven, Haydn, Chopin) because I just want her to be a little GENIUS when she gets older. 

 Sophia is the most beautiful little sister anyone could ask for. She is getting close to being four months old and she finally figured out how to cry. Its so cute. She spits up ALL the time but its cute anyways. Her eyes change color pretty much every day and her earlobes are OH so soft. She has already grown so much from when she was born- its crazy! She has the cutest little outfits and OH my word. She is just adorable. She has long fingers like me when I was born, so hopefully there is piano protege in our midst. She loves to suck her thumb, and that is how she falls asleep most of the time. 

Okay. Who would have ever though that changing a diaper could be fun? Hmmm definitely not me. But she is just too cute for me NOT too. Yeah so pretty much I change like at least three diapers a day. Its a party.





Okay my pictures won't work. But we'll try later.


 Have a great day everyone!









7 comments:

  1. Woopsies. But hey, she's your namesake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D :D :D :D :D .... :D! really? you didn't name her that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY! You changed the name of your blog. And I also would love to babysit the darling sisters you have that I hear so much about! Haha too bad your family already has the ultimate babysitter (that would be you)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY! Yes I did. The other one was too wrong. Yeah, if you babysat them they would probably just end up loving you to death and never let you go home and you would just be stuck drawing them princess pictures for the rest of your life. (By the way, they still beg me for them everyday, pretty weird, right? Yeah)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha well this title is suitable :) And umm I would LOVE to babysit anytime even free of charge so you know...if your mom and dad want to have a fun date just tell them I'm a pretty good babysitter ;) probably because I got some good bedtime stories! haha but umm I still need to draw Natalie a Snow White picture, don't I? Now I feel terrible...maybe I just LOVED how you used a little star to correct yourself :)

    ReplyDelete