Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hello Blogger People!

Well, I finally configured my blog tonight and I am kind of excited. I'm already wondering what I'm going to post about though. Oh well I guess I'll just post about my fun mormon life. Sorry if my blog title is boring and my background is ugly, I'm workin on it!

So...today i just decided that I did NOT want to do any more homework. I decided that I detest school during the month of May. School gets dull. School gets boring. Especially when your Mexican Goldfish dies! That was a sad day. Anyways so when I got home, I practiced piano for like two hours, I've been working on a song from Estampes by Debussy. Its called Jardins Soux La Pluie. Actually I have no idea how to spell it but it means Gardens in the Rain. So then I just went outside with my two little sisters and we swung on our swings. So funny story of how we got the swing. So during Spring Break, Erik and I made a zipline and we had been working on it for a pretty long time. So then it came time to test it. And since I weigh sub-one hundred pounds, I was volunteered. Unfortunately, Erik did NOT pay attention in Boy Scouts and he tied a crappy knot that broke as soon as I went five feet. I landed on my rear end from twenty feet in the air and I walked around on crutches for the rest of the day. I seriously thought it was broken. But it wasn't. It was fun though. Erik had been filming me the whole time, because SOMEHOW he just happened to know already that I was going to fall. Too bad he missed the actual thing. Maybe I will post the rest some time. Its pretty ridiculous.

So Erik decided to repay me by making me a swing out on our tree, but I helped him, so he still owes me. Its  a pretty sweet swing though. So while we were swinging, my sister Natalie pretty much died because a bee almost stung her and she is PETRIFIED beyond petrified of ALL ANIMALS. (Especially dogs- she's getting therapy for it.) Then I made dinner. Eh. It was normalish. Nothing special. Then I took my sisters plus my baby sister on a walk to my church to go get our stroller so we could see my mom and my other sister and because they had been begging me all day. By the way, sorry if my writing sucks. I'm just trying to put my thoughts down in words and my brain is a little bit dysfunctional. Then I got home and Erik got asked to MORP, so that was fun. It was pretty much impossible to figure out though. It took us FOREVER! And then I had a singing party in the backyard, by myself of course, belting out Miss Saigon, I dreamed a dream, and other fun and weird Broadway Songs.

I've decided that writing about school is just boring unless something interesting happens, so I will try to refrain.

So I hope that you're not bored out of your minds, but if you are, then you probably aren't even reading this right now.

That's it for today.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh, I don't think you're boring at all! You are hilarous!! And I know I spelled that wrong.. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. christopher i love you! your so cute:) it kinda funny that you have a blog but it was fun to read<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica: Thank you very much! Flattering, but I'm really not!

    Sofia: I know...I think its funny too. Oh well. Its fun to write too.

    ReplyDelete