Friday, May 6, 2011

Bellybuttons, Cannibalsim and Cheerios: May 6, 2011

So today was just a really fun day at school! So I'll just start at the beginning. I went to bed really late last night, and I woke up at 6:35. My carpool comes to pick me up at 6:50 so I had to speed through things. I only got to eat one bowl of honey nut cheerios and I was still hungry, but thankfully I got out to the car with shoes in my hands and a toothbrush in my pocket. Band hurt. My lips are still numb from playing so high. I am first chair so I have to play really high and it makes my lips all puffy and yuck. Eww. Sometimes I hate band. Then I went to Spanish and we had a Cinco De Mayo party. Heavenly Father must care about me because there, before my . eyes, was my breakfast! Everybody brought stuff to eat, and I had snicker-doodles (delicious, thank-you Jes), licorice, and lemonade. I know it sounds gross but it was ecstasy of the palate. Divine. Then we watched this really funny black and white movie from like three billion years ago and we just made fun of it the whole game.

Then it was Channel One time, but of course, nobody actually watches Channel Uno. We always play "the game." So everybody takes a small piece of paper and starts by writing a question that starts with "who." Then you put them in the middle and everybody takes a different one and answers it. Then everybody puts it back in the  middle and takes a different one. Then one person starts with their question, and the next person reads their answer. And so on and so forth. And you do the questions for who, what if, when, where, and why. It sounds dumb but its actually a ton of fun. So somehow we got to belly-buttons, and that just got me thinking about them. Its weird, I know.

So then it was English time and we took our greek and latin quiz. I rocked that quiz! One hundred percent. Thank you. I was very proud of myself. Then it was time for our group project and Emily and Jessica and I just worked on it, kind of, and then Emily left, and then we just did nothing, but it was fun to talk to Jessica.

Then Seminary. Aaah Seminary. I hate it when I play the piano and nobody sings. Its so awkward. Then we watched a Joseph Smith movie and it was just so amazing. Seriously. Our whole class was just crying and the Spirit was so strong and it just fortified my soul! (Sorry for that cheesy piece of material) But I really was just uplifted and it sounds dumb but that movie was for me! It just helped me with so many seems and so yeah. I'm just happy.
                                                                   So there's that!

Then I had lunch and Zach and I just walked around and threw cheerios at people. It was quite fun until Cameron almost killed us. Oh well. I thought it was fun.

Then it was band time. What a drag. My lips already hurt enough. Now the pain is permanently ingrained. Blah. Goodbye.

The End.

PS Sorry about the pictures. It was still fun though.

8 comments:

  1. You rock Christopher!

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, you are hillariou! And wow, today really was a good A-day, haha, like half of your post today was like my day too. Except for the sore lips, but I can compensate for that with arthritis, shoulder, and wrist complaints, so there. Man, ok, so even just your title made me laugh just remembering today! Haha, only one bowl? You poor child! I almost never get breakfast, other than a small shake, but I'm glad my cinnamon delights were beneficial to your pallate. Oh, you make me laugh ;) Love, Jes

    ReplyDelete
  3. christopher your life sound so fun compared to an Alabama southern bell. What the heck don,t ever, ever compain that you have it hard because if you moved to the south it would be even harded. <3 sof:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christopher is thee best blogger.
    And WOW. Maybe I'm just a little bit sad that I had to miss seminary. Maybe my soul really wanted to be fortified. Seminary is the best class. And you're a great piano player! Just keep playing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mom: Thanks, you rock too!

    Jessica: You make me laugh more. Yes, Friday was fun! We should do it again sometime. I know about the cereal, Miss Simmon's presentation made me think about the poor kids in Africa with nothing to eat. Thanks for the cinnamon delights!

    Sofia: Haha, I know, happy valley is good. It'll be fun to see you guys soon!

    Emily: NO I'M NOT! (but thanks for the compliment) Yes seminary is my favorite. I will keep on plunkin on the piano...and I'm gonna work on jar of hearts so that we can do a duet! (And maybe Mariah can sing for us...:))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christopher: Hmmmm....maybe you just ARE amazing at blogging/everything. Kinda like...PIANO! Haha you're great. Um learn Jar of Hearts? Yes. Yes you should! Maybe I'll sing/I'm LYING because I'm too scared to sing to people. But Riah will! Haha it'll be great :) Hmm let's both learn a duet then we can just play play PLAY all the live long day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let's do it really. I would love that! :)

    ReplyDelete