Sunday, May 8, 2011

[Insert Exclamatory Phrase Here]



So oh boy, today I decided to weigh myself on our scale. Wait, wait, wait. Before I go into this, let me disclose my background on this subject to you. I didn't break sixty pounds until half way through sixth grade. I didn't break eighty pounds until the eighth grade. So when I weighed myself this morning, and found out that I weighed, what ONE HUNDRED AND TWO POUNDS, I was shocked to say the least. I am very proud of my new and improved weight gain. When I went for my annual health care check up a couple of months ago, I found out that I was in the point zero two (.02) percentile for weight. That means that ninety-nine point nine-eight (99.98) percent of boys my age living in the United States weigh more than me. Depressing. I know. Don't make fun of me. So this is a really big thing for me. I will keep you informed of any more rapid increases in my body volume.

Anyways, sorry to weird you all out with that weirdness. I am just excited.  Seriously though. So now...it's old picture time. I found these pictures on my computer...so here this goes.

My sister really isn't that ugly, sorry Olivia!

No explanation needed.
Yes, unfortunately Captain Underpants is my brother.
AAAHHH! Where is little Christopher's face?
                        PS This is THE funniest video ever! (Special thanks to Natalie once upon a Friday night.)
The End.

7 comments:

  1. Oh boy. That was quite the video! Haha you have cute sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And um, wow, I thought my family was weird nerds or something... haha, just teasing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 102 congragulations. 13 more pound and you will weigh as much as samuel :D love you ;)-soff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha 102...I've never broken one hundred either. It'd be GREAT! We'll have a weight-gain party and eat twinkies. Grand time with grand Christopher!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hah yes my family is a little bit cooky. And everyday my weight changes like today I only weighed 98, so, we'll see. :) (Yay for twinkie parties)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude I'm holdin you to that. The twinkie party is happenin'. (Except eww....they're really gross/wonderful. It's a love-hate relationship...)

    ReplyDelete