Saturday, December 17, 2011

Snowboarding or Bust!

My Christmas presents this year were a grand piano and a Sundance pass. You really can't get much better than that. My piano (aka my baby) has proved to be wonderful. I kiss her every night. With my fingers that is. Today was the day that I paid for my pass in the number of times I have gone. That's sweet. I went night skiing today and it was amazing. Until my binding came off. Then I had to go down to the shop to get it fixed. But then it was good again! Yay for me. And yay that there was nobody there so I just raced down that beautifully snowy mountain. Yay that track is starting after Christmas. Yay for CHRISTMAS! Yay for Clementines. Yay for the Hunger Games. Yay for everything. Yay for freaking spiritual experiences tonight involving near-death accidents. Don't fret. Heavenly Father cares. That's what I know and that's all that matters.

The one BOO in my life is that we are having are Book of Mormon party in our ward on Tuesday. Guess who didn't finish their reading? Me. Shame shame shame. I need to read more. But then yay for family traditions involving Gifts to Jesus and family goal setting.




4 comments:

  1. Yeah! I wish that you were here to play it- you would LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it a real grand or a baby? what color?:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh christopher. i love your blog. it makes me smile. you are delightful!

    ReplyDelete