Friday, August 5, 2011

Harry Potter: Obsessed

Hmm...is anybody else as obsessed with Harry Potter as moi? For the past week, I have been trying to get on to Pottermore without any luck. This involves waking up and staring at a boring computer for long hours during the middle of the night. In other words...no fun. But it'll all be worth it. Tonight's the last night and I'm just CERTAIN that I'll get on. I have to. Pray for me. :) Haha. Maybe not.

So STOKED!

So this week I also got to go to Las Vegas and St. George because my dad had  a BlackHat conference and his company let us come. (Or rather what they don't know can't hurt them...) So I stayed a block away from the strip and swam for three days straight. Almost. We were the only people in this pool. Lovely. Amazing. It was great. I drank hot chocolate and put over forty french vanilla and hazelnut coffee creamers in it. I think I'm still on that sugar high.



HOLY CRAP! Just got in to pottermore. Well got to go. Talk to yall later. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment